The Purpose of Sports Premium
The premium must be used to fund improvements to the provision of PE and Sport for the benefit of primary aged pupils, to give them the opportunity to develop a healthy lifestyle.
Objectives of Sports Premium Spending
Objective - To achieve self-sustaining improvements in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools, so that every child develops a healthy, active lifestyle.
St Joseph’s is dedicated to fulfilling this objective and understands the importance of every child accessing regular exercise, enjoying exercise, learning new skills and developing a competitive nature to continue sport in the future.
- All pupils receive high quality PE lessons
- Participation in a wide range of PE activities.
- Compete in intra and inter school competition.
- Awareness of the advantages of healthy living and activity.
- Enrichment activities to broaden experiences.
Please click the links below to view the Sports Premium Spending Reports
Further Sports Information
Service Level Agreement - 2016-18